#CEGInWV will be convening a statewide stakeholder meeting on Tuesday, September 1st, 2020, @ 12:00 PM for West Virginia advocates, organizations, providers, and state officials.
This meeting will be used to discuss CEG's work in West Virginia, including the following:
- Working with the West Virginia Bureau for Public Health, Office of Epidemiology and Prevention Services, and Office of Laboratory Services to revise our state’s HIV testing statute (§64-64) to make it easier for organizations to conduct rapid HIV testing throughout the state;
- Working with the Governor’s Advisory Council on Substance Abuse and Treatment to repeal West Virginia’s 2007 legislative moratorium on Opioid Treatment Programs (§16-5Y-12) so that we can open more treatment facilities across the state to address our state’s opioid crisis;
- Working with WV's state Medicaid office to remove Prior Authorization requirements that serve as barriers to treatment for Hepatitis C;
- CEG & TruEvolution's creation of the Rural Health Service Providers Network;
- CEG's forthcoming COVID-19 Relief Package distribution campaign.
In addition to CEG's activities, we will be requesting input from stakeholders about the issues they're facing providing services in the state of West Virginia - what are their priorities; what issues need to be addressed; what resources are needed?
We want to hear from you.
To register for this webinar, please fill out the embedded form, below, or click on the registration button to go directly to the registration page.
(Please note, the embedded form scrolls within the page.)